The wonderful Palawan Island is one of the most Wonderful places in the Philippines. It is located on the Western board and it is also one of the largest provinces in terms of land area. This is one of the protected islands in the Philippines, because of the fish and wildlife sanctuary and its beautiful corals. This wonderful Palawan Island is considered the number one Philippine tourist spot in the country because of it beautiful seascapes and many great places to visit. Many tourists are coming to experience the Palawan Tourist Spots sites and breath-taking views here in the place.
The Palawan Island is blessed to have an awesome landscape which attracts the visitors this place is a paradise with a calm atmosphere and has a natural theme of tropical bliss. People visit this wonderful Palawan Island because of its caves, beaches, dive site, hot springs, waterfalls and other eco tourism spots.
Some of the Palawan Tourist Spots are listed below.
1. Coron Reef – this is one of the fascinating sceneries in the northern part of Palawan in Coron Province. This has 7 lakes that is surrounded by majestic limestone cliffs. This Coron reefs is one of the beautiful place that tourist wanted to go and experience the majestic views of the island.
2. Honday bay – this consists of many islands which is surrounded by beautiful beaches, shallow reefs and Honda bay is the best place for diving, swimming and snorkeling. Visitors who enjoys island hopping, this bay is one perfect place for them and especially for divers and explorers.
3. El Nido – this is one of the popular ecosystem destination in the place. Palawan is blessed to have an ecosystem like this, rainforest, hot springs, mangroves, coral reefs, white sand beaches, limestone cliffs and in here they can also see the rarest marine mammal locally called dugong.
4. Underground River – this is located in Puerto Princesa which is on the world heritage. This is an 8.3 kilometer river which is said to be the longest and it passes through a spectacular cave before emptying to the South China Sea. This is one of the 7th wonders of the world, an underground river which locals and millions of tourist come and be amazed in these enchanting tours in Palawan. In here, they will discover fascinating caves and deep caves which have marbled cliffs and limestone which attract you. They will also enjoy through a boat ride and other features like stalactite pillars and rock formations and many more.
5. Palawan Butterfly Garden – experiences the fun in this garden which is full of beautiful and colorful butterflies around. See the different kinds and species and how they will transform into a butterfly. Visitor and children will be delighted to see the different sides of these creatures.
6. Palawan National Museum – Inside this, you can see the cultures, the music, crafts and the heritage of Palawan. You can view here some of their exhibits and artifacts that is used by the Tabun people from hundreds of years ago, the Jars and porcelain and the tools for hunting and their brass wares and others. This includes archeological books, histories of Palawan Island and other history books.
The wonderful Palawan Island is a great place for adventures and explorers. This one destination which gives you full package when it comes to luxurious hotels and dining, to the wonderful receptions and white beaches, the subterranean national park which is the number one place to be in Palawan, the Honda bay for divers who wants to discover and view its wonderful reefs, and different species under water. This is one of the greatest Wonderful places in the Philippines in which the Filipino’s can be proud of.